Fernwood Circle Guest House: Bed and Breakfast alternative,
…A breath of fresh air in Corvallis, Oregon.
Our Bed and Breakfast alternative Guest House offers short-stay guest-rooms with private baths. Or reserve a stay in multiple rooms to accommodate 6 people, including children of all ages. Reserve one of two rooms for a vacation rental, short-term rental, or as an extension of your home or office for holidays or special events.
For the comfort of our guests the Fernwood Circle Guest House is air conditioned during the warm summer months (June – September).
- Continental breakfast that includes: gourmet coffee, organic raisin bread and a hot oatmeal bar with dried fruit toppings, granola, fresh organic fruit, protein smoothie
- Emerald Springs bottled water
- Afternoon refreshments also served
- Comfortable pillow top beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows/comforters, ceiling fans and windows that open to let in the fresh air!
- Prepare your “home-cooked” meal in the well equipped kitchen with organic spices
- Cozy up to a movie or book in the comfortable living room, with Wi-Fi and HDTV Cable with NetFlix
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board available
- The guest house and each room have key-less entry for privacy and security
- Complimentary commuter bicycles: weather ready with waterproof saddle bags, helmet and lights
Art in the Living Room
Enjoy the art of Melinda Cowdery around the house. Melinda is an Oregon artist with a playful flare. Melinda’s art at the house is available for purchase.
Proceeds to Charity
Each quarter we contribute a percentage of our proceeds to an organization that supports families in need in the Oregon Community. During calendar year 2014 we have made donations to:
- The Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis
Local Points of Interest
While staying at our Bed and Breakfast you may need to visit these places:
Call Fernwood for lodging options
- Comfortable guest rooms with private baths
- Bed and Breakfast alternative
- Smoke-free and pet-free
- Vacation rental
- Relocation housing
Call now 541.207.3547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org