Fernwood Circle Guest Houses: A Bed and Breakfast Alternative.
…A breath of fresh air in Corvallis, Oregon.
Our bed-and-breakfast-alternative guest houses offer short-stay guest rooms with private baths. Or reserve a stay in multiple rooms that accommodate up to 6 people, including children of all ages. Reserve one or two rooms for a vacation rental, short-term rental, or as an extension of your home or office for holidays or special events. For the comfort of our guests, the Fernwood Circle Guest House provides central air conditioning during the warm summer months (June – September).
The Creekside Cottage, our newest offering, features a lovely perennial garden setting. Accommodates up to 5 guests, and is pet-friendly. Select Rooms and Rates in the menu bar for more details, including rates.
Continental Breakfast Options include:
- We are not licensed to prepare meals. However, we offer a variety of self-serve items: gourmet coffee, organic raisin bread, a hot oatmeal bar with dried fruit toppings, granola bars, and fresh organic fruit.
Many Other Amenities
- Emerald Springs bottled water
- Afternoon refreshments
- Comfortable pillow-top beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows and comforters, ceiling fans
- Windows that open to the fresh air!
- Well-equipped kitchen with organic spices for preparing “home-cooked” meals
- Movies and books in the comfortable living room, with Wi-Fi and HDTV Cable with NetFlix
- Washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Key-less entry for privacy and security to each guest house and to each room
- Complimentary commuter bicycles: weather ready with waterproof saddle bags, helmets, and lights
Art in the Living Room
Enjoy the art of Melinda Cowdery around the house. Melinda is an Oregon artist with a playful flare. Melinda’s art at the house is available for purchase.
Proceeds to Charity
Each quarter we contribute a percentage of our proceeds to an organization that supports families in need in the Oregon Community. During calendar year 2016 we have made donations to:
Local Points of Interest
While staying at our Bed and Breakfast you may need to visit these places:
Call Fernwood for lodging options
- Guest House: comfortable guest rooms with private baths
- Smoke-free and pet-free
- Creekside Cottage: lovely perennial garden setting
- Smoke-free and pet-friendly
- Vacation rental
- Relocation housing
- Bed and Breakfast
Call now 541.207.3547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org