Fernwood Circle Guest House: Bed and Breakfast alternative, your home in Corvallis!
…A breath of fresh air in Corvallis, Oregon.
Our Bed and Breakfast alternative Guest House offers 2 guestrooms (Sage, and Treetop Corner) with private baths or the upper level of the guest house; which accommodates up to 6 people, including children of all ages. Reserve one of more rooms for a vacation rental, short stay rental, or as an extension of your home or office for holidays or special events.
- Continental breakfast that includes: gourmet coffee, organic raisin bread and a hot oatmeal bar with dried fruit toppings
- Comfortable pillow top beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows/comforters, ceiling fans and windows that open to let in the fresh air!
- Prepare your “home-cooked” meal in the well equipped kitchen
- Cozy up to a movie or book in the comfortable living room, with Wi-Fi and HDTV Cable
- Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board available
- The guest house and each room have keyless entry for privacy and security
- Complimentary commuter bicycles: weather ready with waterproof saddle bags, helmet and lights.
Art in the Living Room
Enjoy the art of Melinda Cowdery around the house. Melinda is an Oregon artist with a playful flare. Melinda’s art at the house is available for purchase.
Proceeds to Charity
Each quarter we contribute a percentage of our proceeds to an organization that supports families in need in the Oregon Community. During calendar year 2014 we have made donations to:
- The Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis
Local Points of Interest
While staying at our Bed and Breakfast you may need to visit these places:
Call Fernwood for lodging options
- Comfortable guest rooms with private baths
- Bed and Breakfast alternative
- Smoke-free and pet-free
- Vacation rental
- Relocation housing
Call now 541.207.3547 or email email@example.com