Fernwood Circle Guest House for up to six guests
Fernwood Circle Guest House Accommodations Description:
The Fernwood Circle Guest is a lovely Corvallis vacation rental property with upscale and comfortable furnishings. The guest rooms (Sage Room and Treetop Corner) have two queen beds and a full size bed. Sage has a private bathroom and Treetop Corner shares a bathroom. Guests will also enjoy a comfortable living room, dining room and well equipped kitchen.
Many Other Amenities
- Emerald Springs bottled water
- Comfortable pillow-top beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows and comforters, ceiling fans
- Windows that open to the fresh air!
- Well-equipped kitchen with organic spices for preparing “home-cooked” meals
- Movies and books in the comfortable living room, with Wi-Fi and HDTV Cable with NetFlix
- Washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Key-less entry for privacy and security to each guest house and to each room
- Complimentary commuter bicycles: weather ready with waterproof saddle bags, helmets, and lights
How is the rate calculated?
Nightly minimum rate + Oregon lodging tax + one time service fee. The property reserves for a group of up to 6 people, including children of all ages. When less than 6 people stay, for a private stay, a nightly minimum rate is charged plus 10.8% Oregon lodging tax and a one-time service fee.
2017 Peak Season Rates: May – September – perfect summer time vacation rental
Nightly Rate: $279 per night for three people + $25 per additional person/per night plus 10.8% tax, one time service fee, and refundable deposit are in addition to the nightly rate.
- Fully equipped and air-conditioned home
- Service fee $150 – $250 based on group size and length of stay
- Refundable deposit: $350 – $1,000 depending on group size and length of stay
- Due 7-days before arrival and refundable within 7-days after departure
OSU Football Weekends 2017 Season – Accommodations for six and 2-night minimum
$369 per night with a 2-night minimum + 10.8% Oregon lodging tax + one time service fee. Service fee $150 – $250 based on group size and length of stay.
Refundable deposit: $500 – $1,000 depending on group size and length of stay. Cancellation policy: Cancel 90-days before arrival or forfeit payments.
OSU Graduation 2017 – Accommodations for six and 5-night minimum – Please use the “REQUEST A reservations” tab above to submit a reservation inquiry with complete details about your group. Thank you!
Standard Rate: 2-night minimum – October – April
Calculation: $249 per night – First three people + $20 per additional person/per night, 10.8% Oregon lodging + one time service fee.
- Plus Service fee $100 – $200 depending on guest count and length of stay
- Refundable Deposit: $500 – $750 depending on group size and length of stay
- Refundable Deposit is paid via PayPal one week before arrival and refundable 7-days after departure
Cancellation Policy: 30-days before arrival or 90-days when reserving 3-6 months + in advance or forfeit payment.
Unique Amenities: Our properties are not licensed to prepare meals. We offer a variety of self-serve items including organic coffee and teas, organic raisin bread, oatmeal with dried fruit toppings, granola bars, Greek yogurt and fresh organic fruit. Guests have a fully equipped kitchen for personal meal preparation, and fully equipped commuter bikes area also available.
Security Deposit and Other Reservation Details
- All stays require a refundable security Deposit: $500 – $750 depending on group size and length of stay.
- The deposit is due 7-days before arrival, paid via PayPal and refundable within 7-days after departure.
- Check-in 4 p.m., Check-out 11 a.m.
- Children under 1 year, stay free.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 people, including children of all ages.
- Special vacation rental rates apply: Spring Break ( March 15- April 15) , May – Nov, OSU football weekends, Mom and Dad weekends (3-night minimum), Willamette Valley Graduation (3-5-night minimum), Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays (4-night minimum). 90-day cancellation policy.
- Go to the reservations page to book your Corvallis vacation rental today!
Many of our family members shared this beautiful home from 3/25/15 thru 4/1/15! Not only was it cheaper than renting 5 hotel rooms, but it was cozy, comfortable, and allowed our family to be together in one private setting. This property is well kept, full of amenities and Alexandra is a wonderful person to deal with. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend everyone to stay there too! March 2015
We had a wonderful experience with this rental space. The owner is very hospitable and the house is just as pictured and described. We stayed with several other family members and it was a great “home base” while we were in Corvallis for the week.
We had a great time! Beds are comfy and the deck and BBQ were great, thanks! Thank you for opening your home to us. What a great place and location. We will be back! Be-you-ta-fall! Love this place! next year we want the same dates. I will call you!
Just as we got settled in, a deer moved gracefully from the corner up into the neighbors front yard seeming quite at home. Thinking we have found home here at Fernwood. Alexandra, you have done a tasteful job with the furnishings, your décor and all your warm amenities. Will you please come stay at our house in Phoenix and help me create a similar welcoming warmth? Enjoying your city, it’s university and all it has to offer. Blessed with sunshine! We started out each day filled with the healthy breakfast yummies you lovingly provide. I could literally fill this journal with all the lovely and thougthrful touches you have put into your home. Thank you for such a lovely stay. Looking forward to our next visit. Keith and Kathy R. – June 2015
On behalf of Tom and I, as well as as my whole family, the house was beautiful and comfortable and provided us with just what we needed to celebrate and have family time together! The deck was a particular favorite place to hang out….playing cards, reading, and listening to music while enjoying the gorgeous backdrop! We look forward to our next visit to Oregon 🙂 Tom & Doreen H. – June 2015
Beautiful home and very well kept. Thanking for sharing it with our group. We had our daily meetings here instead of going to campus. Plenty of room for flip charts in the living room and it was great to have the kitchen for snacking. We also appreciated the comfortable beds. Hope to see you again next year!
Beautiful home, we enjoyed our stay. Comfortable beds, nice linens & amenities, close to where our team played. Hope to come back next year! Thanks so much.
ONCE AGAIN…LOVE THIS HOUSE Thanks Alexandra. We had a great time! Hope to see you next year’s golf tournament. We love this house.
Thanks so much – this was a lovely respite from unexpected 100% ++++ June 2015
” Lovely place for Dad’s 80th Birthday! Very pleasant surroundings. We liked the deck in back. Very well furnished with everything we needed. We would stay at Fernwood Circle again! Rating ****