Fernwood Circle Guest House for up to six guests
Fernwood Circle Guest House Accommodations Description:
The Fernwood Circle Guest is a lovely Corvallis vacation rental property with upscale and comfortable furnishings. The guest rooms (Sage Room and Treetop Corner) have two queen beds and a full size bed. Sage has a private bathroom and Treetop Corner shares a bathroom. Guests will also enjoy a comfortable living room, dining room and well equipped kitchen.
Many Other Amenities
- Emerald Springs bottled water
- Comfortable pillow-top beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows and comforters, ceiling fans
- Windows that open to the fresh air!
- Well-equipped kitchen with organic spices for preparing “home-cooked” meals
- Movies and books in the comfortable living room, with Wi-Fi and HDTV Cable with NetFlix
- Washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Key-less entry for privacy and security to each guest house and to each room
- Complimentary commuter bicycles: weather ready with waterproof saddle bags, helmets, and lights
How is the rate calculated?
Nightly minimum rate + Oregon lodging tax + one time service fee. The property reserves for a group of up to 6 people, including children of all ages.
Refundable deposit: $500 – $750 depending on group size and length of stay. Cancellation policy: Cancel 60-days before arrival or forfeit payments.
OSU Graduation 2017 – Accommodations for six and 5-night minimum – Please use the “REQUEST A reservations” tab above to submit a reservation inquiry with complete details about your group. Premium rates apply.
Standard Rate: 2-night minimum
Calculation: $289 per night – First four people + $30 per additional person/per night, 10.8% Oregon lodging + one time service fee.
- Plus Service fee $150 – $250 depending on guest count and length of stay
- Refundable Deposit: $500 – $750 depending on group size and length of stay
- Refundable Deposit is paid via PayPal one week before arrival and refundable 7-days after departure
Standard Cancellation Policy: 60-days before arrival or 90-days when reserving 3-6 months + in advance or forfeit payment.
Unique Amenities: Our properties are not licensed to prepare meals. We offer a variety of self-serve items including organic coffee and teas, organic raisin bread, oatmeal with dried fruit toppings, granola bars, Greek yogurt and fresh organic fruit and a bottle of wine for your enjoyment. Guests have a fully equipped kitchen for personal meal preparation, and fully equipped commuter bikes area also available.
Security Deposit and Other Reservation Details
- All stays require a refundable security Deposit: $500 – $750 depending on group size and length of stay.
- The deposit is due 7-days before arrival, paid via PayPal and refundable within 7-days after departure.
- Check-in 4 p.m., Check-out 11 a.m.
- Children under 1 year, stay free.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 people, including children of all ages.
- Special vacation rental rates apply: Spring Break ( March 15- April 15) , May – Nov, OS football weekends, OS Fall and Spring Family Weekends (3-night minimum), Willamette Valley Graduation (3-5-night minimum), Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays (4-night minimum). 90-day cancellation policy.
- Go to the reservations page to book your Corvallis vacation rental today!
” Lovely place for Dad’s 80th Birthday! Very pleasant surroundings. We liked the deck in back. Very well furnished with everything we needed. We would stay at Fernwood Circle again! Rating ****
The photos showcased the property well and descriptions were accurate and thorough. Many thoughtful extras provided which were a delight. Extremely clean, tasteful decor, comfortable for large group conversations and reminiscing. Everyone enjoyed being together in common areas, yet having retreat-like rooms to retire to for privacy. Everything you could need in the kitchen. Lots of timely communication by owner. It is easy to recommend this property – does not disappoint. We had guests from California, Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington. We have children with food allergies so when we travel it is difficult to find hotels with use of cooking amenities. This was very reasonable and enabled us to cook homemade meals without any concern of allergies. Thank you Ms. Eder for the use of your lovely home.
THANK YOU! We enjoyed your home. Terrific accommodations!
Wonderfully comfortable! Enjoyed our stay and our celebration. Appreciate the comforts. A great HOME!
SIBLINGS COMING TOGETHER We had a great time with siblings coming together, embracing one another and one’s self. Connection within and with the external. Microcosm/Macrocosm. Yes tell us your story and ask…what exists beyond the narrative.
We had a great time! Beds are comfy and the deck and BBQ were great, thanks! Thank you for opening your home to us. What a great place and location. We will be back! Be-you-ta-fall! Love this place! next year we want the same dates. I will call you!
What a wonderful house. We arrived to great surroundings. Neat, organized! We slept well, ate well, and celebrated the engagement of our daughter. A wonderful time was had by all. Thank you for sharing your home with us.
We completely enjoyed our stay. This place is like a home-away-from-home. Epic wedding, insane snow, ridiculous fun with treasured friends. We will be talking about this weekend for the rest of our lives. Thanks for letting stay in your place!
We had a great time in Corvallis. Staying at Fernwood Circle made our trip even better. Three families under one roof was better than staying in a hotel. The beds were comfortable and the neighborhood was quiet. Thanks for everything.
There were six women in our group, all graduate students, who needed to share a property rental for a week of intensive research classes. This home was available, and how we lucked out, sight unseen! The owner is extremely gracious, the house remodeled to a beautiful gem, and the rooms were as wonderful as a 4-star hotel. The kitchen offered special touches such as oatmeal for breakfast with toppings, all the spices we needed, which was a welcome surprise, and fresh flowers. There is a helpful directory of nearby places and explicit instructions on the media — Netflix and cable included. The hot water in the showers was plentiful and while that sounds like an “of course,” I’ve stayed in places where the hot water ran out. There were high-thread count sheets and soft towels, and plenty of pillows, blankets, and even plush guest robes in each closet. There was even shampoo and conditioner in each shower. How thoughtful! I recommend ~ highly ~ and intend to stay here again for future visits. Book early!