Fernwood Circle Guest House for up to six guests
Fernwood Circle Guest House Accommodations Description:
The Fernwood Circle Guest is a lovely property with upscale and comfortable furnishings. The guest rooms (Sage Room and Treetop Corner) have two queen beds and a full size bed. Sage has a private bathroom and Treetop Corner shares a bathroom. Guests will also enjoy a comfortable living room, dining room and well equipped kitchen.
Many Other Amenities
- Emerald Springs bottled water
- Comfortable pillow-top beds, Egyptian cotton linens, hypo-allergenic pillows and comforters, ceiling fans
- Windows that open to the fresh air!
- Well-equipped kitchen with organic spices for preparing “home-cooked” meals
- Movies and books in the comfortable living room, with Wi-Fi and HDTV Cable with NetFlix
- Washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Key-less entry for privacy and security to each guest house and to each room
- Complimentary commuter bicycles: weather ready with waterproof saddle bags, helmets, and lights
How is the rate calculated?
Nightly minimum rate + Oregon lodging tax + one time service fee. The property reserves for a group of up to 6 people, including children of all ages. When less than 6 people stay, for a private stay, a nightly minimum rate is charged plus 10.8% Oregon lodging tax and a one-time service fee.
2017 Peak Season Rates: May – September – perfect summer time vacation rental
Nightly Rate: $289 per night for three people + $25 per additional person/per night plus 10.8% tax, one time service fee, and refundable deposit are in addition to the nightly rate.
- Fully equipped and air-conditioned home
- Service fee $150 – $250 based on group size and length of stay
- Refundable deposit: $350 – $1,000 depending on group size and length of stay
- Due 7-days before arrival and refundable within 7-days after departure
OSU Football Weekends 2017 Season – Accommodations for six and 2-night minimum
$800 flat rate for 2-nights + 10.8% Oregon lodging tax + service fee Refundable deposit: $500 – $1,000 depending on group size and length of stay. Cancellation policy: Cancel 90-days before arrival or forfeit payments.
OSU Graduation 2017 – Accommodations for six and 5-night minimum – Please use the reservations tab above to submit a reservation inquiry with complete details about your group. Thank you!
Standard Rate: 2-night minimum – October – April
Calculation: $249 per night – First three people + $35 per additional person/per night, 10.8% Oregon lodging + one time service fee.
- Plus Service fee $100 – $200 depending on guest count and length of stay
- Refundable Deposit: $500 – $750 depending on group size and length of stay
- Refundable Deposit is paid via PayPal one week before arrival and refundable 7-days after departure
Cancellation Policy: 30-days before arrival or 90-days when reserving 3-6 months + in advance or forfeit payment.
Unique Amenities: One time service fee covers continental breakfast, organic fruit, vegetables and eggs and access a fully equipped kitchen for personal meal preparation, and fully equipped commuter bikes.
Security Deposit and Other Reservation Details
- All stays require a refundable security Deposit: $500 – $750 depending on group size and length of stay.
- The deposit is due 7-days before arrival, paid via PayPal and refundable within 7-days after departure.
- Check-in 4 p.m., Check-out 11 a.m.
- Children under 1 year, stay free.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 people, including children of all ages.
- Special vacation rental rates apply: Spring Break-2017, May – Nov, OSU football weekends, Mom and Dad weekends (3-night minimum), Spring-break (4-night minimum), Willamette Valley Graduation (3-5-night minimum), Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays (4-night minimum). 90-day cancellation policy.
- Go to the reservations page to book our vacation rental today!
We had a great time! Beds are comfy and the deck and BBQ were great, thanks! Thank you for opening your home to us. What a great place and location. We will be back! Be-you-ta-fall! Love this place! next year we want the same dates. I will call you!
Many of our family members shared this beautiful home from 3/25/15 thru 4/1/15! Not only was it cheaper than renting 5 hotel rooms, but it was cozy, comfortable, and allowed our family to be together in one private setting. This property is well kept, full of amenities and Alexandra is a wonderful person to deal with. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend everyone to stay there too! March 2015
Beautiful home and very well kept. Thanking for sharing it with our group. We had our daily meetings here instead of going to campus. Plenty of room for flip charts in the living room and it was great to have the kitchen for snacking. We also appreciated the comfortable beds. Hope to see you again next year!
SIBLINGS COMING TOGETHER We had a great time with siblings coming together, embracing one another and one’s self. Connection within and with the external. Microcosm/Macrocosm. Yes tell us your story and ask…what exists beyond the narrative.
ONCE AGAIN…LOVE THIS HOUSE Thanks Alexandra. We had a great time! Hope to see you next year’s golf tournament. We love this house.
Our swim team of 10 teenagers and 2 adults loved staying here! It was very accommodating to all our needs. I believe we are the first to stay here during a heavy snow with frigid temperatures too. The owner was very helpful when we got our 12 passenger van stuck in the driveway because of all the snow. Totally unexpected snow, 6-10 inches, made our visit even better. The memories these athletes made shoveling snow with cookie sheets and cardboard boxes and hiking up the hill in flip-flops because the roads were too slick, will forever be cherished! They are still talking about it with huge smiles. We will go back! We will try to rent this house again! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A GREAT HOMEY PLACE TO STAY!
Very pleasant, great hosting by the owner
We had a great time in Corvallis. Staying at Fernwood Circle made our trip even better. Three families under one roof was better than staying in a hotel. The beds were comfortable and the neighborhood was quiet. Thanks for everything.
AMAZING CELEBRATION! Thank you! We had a wonderful family time celebration our daughters graduation. Go Beavs!!
Once again we enjoyed a thoughtfully prepared paradise that was even better than anticipated. Not one of us has stayed in a vacation home nicer than this. The home and garden made us feel surrounded by elegance and comfort. Each girl slept well in her cocoon of luxury and we couldn’t stop admiring all the was provided to make each guest happy. Thank you!